Hanging out in a hot tub with your kids and spouse is a fun activity. It’s one great way of making fond memories together. If you don’t have a pool, but you have an open space in your backyard, you can get yourself inflatable hot tubs where you and your family can relax and enjoy your free time together.
- 1 Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
- 1.1 #1 Lay-Z-Spa Miami
- 1.2 #2 Coleman Lay-Z Spa
- 1.3 #3 Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set
- 1.4 #4 Aqua Jet Spa Imperial Deluxe Synthetic Blue Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.5 #5 Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hot Tub 2015
- 1.6 #6 Lay-Z-Spa Monaco Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.7 #7 Intex Octagonal Bubble Spa Hot Tub
- 1.8 #8 M-SPA Super Camaro B-150 6-Person Inflatable Bubble Spa
- 1.9 #9 Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Series Portable Inflatable Hot Tub
- 1.10 #10 Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydro Jet
- 2 Benefits of Getting An Inflatable Hot Tub
- 3 Guidelines To Buying A Portable Hot Tub
- 4 Practical Details That You Should Know About Inflatable Hot Tubs
- 5 What is An Inflatable Hot Tub?
Best Inflatable Hot Tubs
|Inflatable Hot Tub||Buy Here||Price||Features||Person Capacity||Water Capacity||Max Heat||Warranty||Ratings||Airjets|
|Lay-Z-Spa Miami||$$$||Rapid Heating, Lay-Z massage system, Water-filtration system, Easy Setup||2-4 Person||211 Gal||40°C||12 Months||4.1/5||81|
|Coleman Lay-Z Spa||$$$||Lay-Z-Massage System, Rapid Heating System, Integrated Water Filtration||4-6 Person||254 Gal||40°C||12 Months||4.4/5||120|
|Intex 77in PureSpa||$$$||Easy-to-use control panel, high-powered bubble jets, Fiber-Tech Construction, Support and durability||2-4 Person||210 Gal||40°C||30 Days||3.7/5||120|
|Aqua Jet Spa||Out of stock||$$$||Exclusive Design with built in pump, 5 Minutes Setup, Smart Drain, I-Beam Structure||2-4 Person||210 Gal||40°C||12 Months||2.5/5||130|
|Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs||$$$||Easy setup, Lay-Z massage system, 3-layer reinforced body, Durability and comfort, Automatic start/stop timer-controlled heating system||4-6 Person||254 Gal||40°C||12 Months||2.5/5||120|
|Lay-Z-Spa Monaco||$$$$||Rigid inflatable shell, Large Capacity, Automatic start/stop timer - Controlled heating system, Fast & easy to setup||6-8 Person||406 Gal||40°C||12 Months||4.3/5||86|
|Intex Octagonal Bubble Spa||$$$||Unique patented fiber-tech construction, Easy-to-use control panel, Built-in hard water treatment||2-4 Person||210 Gal||40°C||12 Months||4.5/5||120|
|M-SPA Super Camaro||$$$$$||Build-in Control Box with Touch Bottom Controls, Premium tough PVC leather-luxury black crocodile pattern fabric||4-6 Person||320 gal||40°C||12 Months||4.5/5||130|
|Lay-Z-Spa Vegas||$$$||Lay-Z Massage Jet System, Rapid Heating, Easy Setup, Outdoor and Indoor Use, ||4-6 Person||224 Gal||40°C||12 Months||4.3/5||87|
|Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydro Jet||$$$$$||Built in Chlorinator, Hydrojet massage system, ClearSoft Water Treatment System, Rapid Heating System, Timer Controlled Heating Setting||4-6 Person||210 Gal||40°C||12 Months||4.5/5||8 (hydrojet)|
Now that you are already aware of the things, you need to know about inflatable hot tubs, it is time that you check out the top rated hot tubs on the market. Check out the list below.
Benefits of Getting An Inflatable Hot Tub
Dipping into a hot tub is not only relaxing, it also offers a number of health benefits. So, if you want a hot tub that is efficient and cheap, you better get an inflatable hot tub. This material will not only make you feel good but feel healthy as well. Check out the different health benefits that you will enjoy by getting a hot tub.
- Reduced Pain
- Relaxed Muscles
- Reduces Muscle Strain
- Arthritis Relief
- Improved Blood circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Improved Metabolism
- Aids in Sleeping and Relaxation
- Mind Therapy
- Good Assistance For Diabetic Care
- Relieves you from Stress
Guidelines To Buying A Portable Hot Tub
If you have decided to get an inflatable hot tub for your family, it is important to consider the following checklist. These factors are essential in deciding the best inflatable hot tub for you and your family.
- Budget – Before you buy anything, you should consider your budget. It is best if you set a budget and stick with it. A good quality inflatable hot tub with all the necessary features listed above range at $400 to $1500.
- Size – For parents, who are planning to get a portable hot tub for the family, consider how many family members will be joining you in the hot tub. How many children do you have? Do you have a relative or friend who is living with you and will be joining you? For singles who want to purchase an inflatable hot tub, will you be sharing it with friends? How many friends do you have? Size is a very important factor when choosing an inflatable hot tub. There are products that are good for 2-4 up to 8 people.
- Space – As mentioned, one of the benefits of inflatable hot tubs is their portability. You can use it indoor or outdoor depending on what you want and depending on your space. If you don’t have enough space indoor but you have a spacious backyard, an inflatable hot tub will work for you. If you don’ have a spacious background, but your home is spacious, you can still enjoy this indoor. If your space is limited, do not worry, there are also inflatable hot tubs that are level and flat and could fit on your patio, decking area or lawn.
- Plug Socket – Inflatable hot tubs are equipped with a plug on the end, which you can plug straight into a plug socket just like any other household appliance. This plug is already working, it does not need any special wiring, just ensure that the area where you will be placing the inflatable hot tub has a plug socket. Make sure that the wire reaches the plug socket, we do not recommend the use of extensions.
- Warranty – If you want to get an efficient and reliable inflatable hot tub, you will have to invest more because great portable hot tubs can be pricey. Thus, make sure that it comes with a warranty. Most brands offer a warranty of 6 months to one year and this will be to your advantage because when things go wrong at the stipulated period, you can be assured that the manufacturer will fix it for you.
Practical Details That You Should Know About Inflatable Hot Tubs
- They are quick and easy to install – Usually, the product comes with easy-to-understand instructions and useful DVDs to guide you accordingly. The mechanism is to inflate, connect the pump and fill with water.
- Color Matters – If you get a black hot tub, the sunlight may cause this to heat up, so color matters. But, you should also consider the location where you will be placing your inflatable hot tub and the time that you will be using it.
- Inflatable hot tubs are strong – When an inflatable hot tub is filled with water, it may take 12 to 24 hours to heat up, depending on the temperature outside and the amount of water.
- Maintenance – Inflatable hot tubs come with a guide how to keep the item clean. Usually, you have to maintain the filter to keep the water clean and apply chemicals to prevent microorganisms from infiltrating the water.
- Storage – Inflatable hot tubs are easy to store because you can just drain the water, deflate it and keep it in its storage box, that simple.
What is An Inflatable Hot Tub?
As the name suggests, an inflatable hot tub is a soft hot tub made from PVC vinyl that has to be inflated before use. Since this tub is inflatable, you can easily take it anywhere you want as long as you have access to water and power by simply deflating and inflating it. As for inflating it, inflatable hot tubs usually come with a pump to make the job convenient for you.
The perks of inflatable hot tubs are its price and portability. They are much cheaper than the conventional hot tubs, which make it a great alternative to the more expensive models. Inflatable hot tubs are also very flexible. You can use it indoors or outdoors, making it more suitable for your needs and space.
Although inflatable hot tubs are cheaper, it doesn’t mean that they are inferior. They are made with durable materials and come with an exceptional design for superior quality. You need not worry about leaks because there won’t be any.