An inflatable hot tub is a great tool to bond with your friends. Due to its design and built, you can enjoy a relaxing spa time with your inflatable hot tub anywhere you wish. For instance, you can have it in your garden, on the hotel rooftop, in the countryside or in the camp. This portable hot tub, as its name suggests, is ready for taking off anywhere you wish to take it.
If you want to party with your close pals or bond with your kids or host a party for your child and his friends, but you do not have a pool, that’s not a problem. If you have an inflatable hot tub, that’s a good substitute. In fact, its warm water is therapeutic. It is a good way to bond and relax at the same.
If you want to have a hot tub party, here are some tips for you.
Consider How Many Guests You Will Have
Inflatable hot tubs come in varying sizes and designs. Some portable hot tubs can only accommodate two or four individuals, others can fit six, and some others can welcome eight. Be sure that everyone has enough space in the spa for a comfortable and relaxing experience.
Prepare Fun Games
Days before your hot tub party, make a list of simple and fun games that you will enjoy. For this, you can use some of the stuff you already have at home like ping pong balls, rubber duck or waterproof playing cards. You can also make cardboard boat for a cardboard boat race.
Fun games are a great entertainment for the kids and adults as well. You can also play this with your children while you soak in your inflatable hot tub. Games are always a good addition in any activity. Since inflatable hot tubs are small here are some of the best games that you and your guests will enjoy in our inflatable tub:
- One Dozen Rubber Duck Ducky Duckie – You can do this by team or individually. The goal is to simply blow the inflatable ducks. Floating ducks are a staple in every pool or hot tub.
- Pass the Bottle – As the name suggests, you will have to pass the bottle without using your hands or armpit to the other person, so you need to do this by teams. Anyone who drops the bottle will face a consequence.
- Submarine – For this game, you will only need two large cups. Just pour water into the floating cup and make sure that it doesn’t sink to the bottom of the hot tub.
- Ping Pong Panic – You can drop five ping pong balls or more in the center of the tub and keep it from touching you. If the ball touches you, you will have to sit outside the tub until only one player remains. The winner can impose any penalty to the losers.
- Tubthumping– This is one of the most entertaining and fun game that you can enjoy in your inflatable hot tub. Each player will have to sit in a circle and pick a sign, for example: clapping, scratching your head or grinning. You will have to perform your sign, followed by doing somebody else’s sign. The person who just had his sign performed will have to do his personal sign and pick somebody else’s sign. The game continues while the rest slap the water for distraction. Anyone who makes a mistake will have to suffer a penalty.
- Water Cards – You can play any card games that you wish in your hot tub.
Serve Food & Drinks
Eating and drinking are always part of get-together. Although you can eat anything, there is appropriate food that you can serve at this gathering. For instance, you can serve chicken or tuna sandwiches, bread with broccoli cheddar spread, shrimp cocktail, egg rolls or quesadillas. For grubs that you and your guests can munch on while in the hot tub, you can prepare fruits and light finger foods.
For beverages, you can prepare lemonade or ice tea, fruit punch, piña colada, margaritas or a bottle of champagne. You can also get a wine if you prefer it.
Play Fun & Nice Music
Be ready with a wide range of music that will appeal to the different tastes of your visitors. You can ask a friend to help you with the music selection. The tone of your music will also depend on what you want to achieve.
For instance, if you want a relax mode and just talk with your pals while on the hot tube, maybe you can play relaxing or soft music in the background. But if you will be selecting music for your teens or kids who will be playing in the hot tub, lively music may suit them better.
Prepare Basic Hot Tub Etiquette
As a host, you have the right to implement rules to make sure that everyone will enjoy and have fun. Here are some rules that you may consider:
- One should get a quick shower before climbing into the hot tub
- No should add bath oil, bubble bath or any substance without everyone’s consensus.
You can also advise your guests to bring their own towels. However, as a host, you should also prepare extra towels or swimwear in case someone forgets to bring his or her thing.
If you want to host hot tub parties, a bigger inflatable hot tub is better because you can do more activities and it can accommodate more guests. As the saying goes, “the more the merrier.” But if you are only a family of four and you want to keep your inflatable hot tub for your family exclusively, then you can get a smaller size. Everything depends on how you plan to use it.
Will you be hosting a hot tub party soon? We hope our list will help you prepare for your upcoming event.